Role: Member of in-house design team for JFLMedia, 2000-2005. At JFLMedia, member of a small design team where daily tasks included art directing, photographing & html/php coding for web sites. Designed logos. Executed in-house photography and marketing projects from concept to finished piece for both print and web. Created everything from business cards to trade show banners.
These sites have changed their designs since 2005, the screenshots shown on the left, are from 2005. The company has since disbanded.
- Jbooks.com: Designed logo and template, front-end coding, photography, flash banners (example of banner below.)
- ece.org: Designed template, front-end coding.
- JewishHistory.com: Designed template, front-end coding.
- Genj.com: Produced interview with an artist for web gallery.
- Ritualwell.org: Designed logo and beta site.